Lilja 4-Ever

Lilja 4-Ever:
Volodja(Володя): But it's the only one you've got. This life is the only one you've got.  (但你只有一次。你只有這一條命去活一次。)
Lilja(Ліля): I don't want this life. I'm not interested. (但我不想要這條命。我沒有興趣。 )
Volodja(Володя): Look at me. I killed myself and went to heaven. And yeah, it's really good in heaven. But I regret it, because I wanted to live on earth a little longer. You remain dead for all eternity, but you're alive only for a brief moment. (看看我。我自了殺,然後上天堂。的確,能待在天堂是一件很正的事。但現在我很後悔,因為我寧願當初自己待在陳世多一點時間。死是永恆的事,但活着卻只有那一瞬間。)
This is the first movie I could finish watching in nearly a year. It's a Swedish-Danish movie directed by Lukas Moodysson. The story is loosely based on the actual event of a Lithuanian girl Danguolė Rasalaitė who fell victim to human trafficking, forced to prostitute in Sweden and died in 2000 at the age of 16.