Music playlist (2016.03)

Music playlist for March 2016
1. The Cardigans - Carnival (Puck Version)
2. Red House Painters - Katy Song
3. Daft Punk (feat. Julian Casablancas) - Instant Crush
4. Tame Impala - Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
5. The Proclaimers - 500 miles
6. Total Control - Flesh War
7. Breathe Owl Breathe - House of Gold
8. Moderat - Out of Sight
9. Mew - Watch This Space
10. Tame Impala - Let It Happen
11. My Bloody Valentines - Sometimes
12. Tame Impala - Why Won't They Talk To Me?
13. Mac DeMarco - My Kind Of Woman
14. Twin Sister - Lady Daydream
15. Apparat - You Don't Know Me
16. Mew - Wherever
17. Slowdive - Machine Gun
18. Babar - Part Company
19. Modeselektor - Blue Clouds
20. Yann Tiersen - Kala
21. Mew - Like Paper Cuts
22. Epic 45 - We Were Never Here
23. CrabCorps - Monster Mash

Listen the full playlist on Youtube, click here.
Youtube上聽整張playlist,按這裏

大約一半的歌都是在這兩個月內發現的☞ (ง ˙ω˙)ว大滿足模樣。之前我都花了太多時間在畫playlist上,甚至放小了注意力在選歌之上。所以為了簡化,往後都會用這個方法。另外8tracks不再支援國際串流了。直到找到其他平台前,youtube會是唯一一個我可以分享playlist的地方☞ (´; ︵ ;`)
Around half of the songs were discovered in the last 2 month ☞ (ง ˙ω˙)ว me with my face of satisfaction. By the way, I was starting to spend most of the attention on drawing the playlist instead of the choice of music. So, to make thing simpler and easier, I will keep on doing it like this. Besides, 8tracks no longer allows international streaming. Until I discover other platforms, youtube will be the only place I share my playlists ☞ (´; ︵ ;`)